- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: laughter
“Keep in mind that even during a pandemic no matter much chocolate (and cheese) you eat, your earrings will still fit.” Anonymous A comforting thought in these troubled times, especially for chocoholics like Virginia. Virginia is glad her earrings still … Continue reading
Last week this redhead threw her back out (ouch, ouch!) Not a good time for such an occurrence given celebratory weekend plans (adapted a wee bit) for a certain redhead who marked the passing of another year. (Life is a … Continue reading
At the end of my 8-day silent retreat in November, Sister Maria McCoy asked me to pick a blessing from a bunch of folded papers in a bowl. Putting my hand in, out came this first blessing … much to … Continue reading
Alas, this week has been Quite Busy for Virginia the Blogger… busy as in a ‘not very good’ way… busy as in SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK. No, Virginia is not sick of stuff, but she has been SICK … Continue reading
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that … Continue reading