- Snapshots & Whatnot: Flowery Fall Colors
- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: African Safari
SNAPSHOTS: Today we’re taking a pictorial safari in Africa… Pretty pink flamingos in Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania Meandering elephant in Samburu National Reserve, Kenya “Habari?” (How are things?) Ostrich in Kenya A pride of lions (parked in front of our land … Continue reading
THE SNAPSHOT… …an Elephant @ Samburu National Reserve, Kenya… (photo: VLW) …& WHATNOT In Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant’s book, “Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience & Finding Joy,” the second chapter is entitled Kicking the Elephant Out of the … Continue reading