- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ngorongoro Crater
After dashing about the past few days, Virginia (your humble blogger) is wee bit tired. So today, here’s a meaningful meditation from one of my most favorite saints.. “May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you … Continue reading
Once again it’s Wednesday photographs on Thursday. Methinks (given how often Weds photos find their posting places Later In The Week) ’tis a good idea to maybe present “Weekly Photos”… ?? sounds boring (the title, that is) – suggestions (anyone? … Continue reading