- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Saint Teresa of Avila
Today’s Gospel reading from Matthew 6:7-15 encompasses what we call the Lord’s Prayer, how Jesus taught His disciples (& us) to pray. Sometimes we say this prayer so quickly the words barely register, but if we slow down it can … Continue reading
“The Lord does not look so much at the magnitude of anything we do as at the love with which we do it.” –Saint Teresa of Avila It’s late on this busy Sunday, but I wanted to post something about … Continue reading
After dashing about the past few days, Virginia (your humble blogger) is wee bit tired. So today, here’s a meaningful meditation from one of my most favorite saints.. “May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you … Continue reading