Important Dates…Earth Day is 22 April!
- snapshots & whatnot: windy waves, tides (& more besides)
- Victoria Day (in Canada) for kindred spirits
- snapshots & whatnot: motivational FiSH!
- Mother-less on Mother’s Day
- snapshot(s) & whatnot: …oh, joy begin…
- snapshot & whatnot: an elephant, good grief!
- The Utility of Futility
- SNAPSHOTS & WHATNOTS: …contemplative turtles…
Read posts about…
Tag Archives: inspirational photography
THE SNAPSHOT: Going with the flow @ Two Oceans Aquarium in Capetown, South Africa …& WHATNOT “The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.” (Jim Hightower) … or maybe … Continue reading
Here’s a quote for our minds (& hearts) to munch on this second day of Advent: “Love invites us to move forward without numbing ourselves to reality, without being like ostriches burying their heads in the sand in face of … Continue reading
Sometimes everything seems dark around us. When events of reckless hate like what took place in Boston last week darken the skies, it might be easy to see everything as dark.. My heart goes out to the people of Boston … Continue reading
Virginia the Blogger, admittedly distracted lately (Papa is doing much better now, thanks for your prayers!), is back on the Blogging Beat with a regularly scheduled Wednesday Photograph: today it’s ‘GOING GREEN !!’ : ) “The trees are God’s great … Continue reading