- Quickie Quote: Ideas (the discussion of)
- Quickie Quote: getting & giving
- Quickie Quote: Being Alive (PERSPECTIVE!)
- Quickie Quote: AUTUMN!
- ImageQuote: PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!
- Transformative (#writing) Grooves in Kentucky!!
- (a little quickie) Pumpkin Spice Humor
- YOU JUST GO ON (Virginia’s thoughts about it…)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Amy Carmichael
As shared here previously (…Immortal Flowers…) my precious Mama was a huge groupie of Amy Carmichael, an Irish author and activist who established a ministry in India to rescue young girls from sex trafficking and provide a safe sanctuary for … Continue reading
My Mama absolutely loved Amy Carmichael (1867 – 1951), an Irish Protestant missionary who served in India for 55 years. As founder of the Dohnavur Fellowship, Amy rescued young girls from sex trafficking and established a safe home and sanctuary … Continue reading
My Mama absolutely loved Amy Carmichael, a dedicated missionary to India from 1896 to 1951. Mama treasured her many books, poems, and stories about her life. Mama’s favorite Amy Carmichael book, Rose From Brier, was written during a time of … Continue reading