- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cars
Last week my brother Dwight and I had a grand time visiting our older brother and his wife in Ohio (more on that later this week.) On the return drive as fall foliage bedazzled us through the mountains of West … Continue reading
Today i picked up my happily heating car from the shop just in time for it to be 66 degrees tomorrow. How hilarious is that? My heater now works. Turns out the solution was rather simple — it needed more … Continue reading
Life is a GIFT, truly it IS. Especially when everything in a moment gets turned upside down. ‘Everything’ is a broad contextualization for recent goings-on with Virginia, your more-than-slightly battered blogger. Maybe I better explain… Last Friday morning while driving … Continue reading