- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: divine compassion
It’s very late on this Lenten Monday, so here are two short verses for our minds and hearts to munch on … “In the tender compassion of our God the dawn from on high shall break upon us, to shine … Continue reading
Last night (& well into the morning) Williamsburg was treated (again) to snow, 8 inches of it (last week students missed a whole week of school for 7 inches.) Northerners think we southerners are snow wimps & wimpettes, but our … Continue reading
Since today’s Gospel readings presented the familiar parable of the Prodigal Son, when i contemplated What To Post tonight while traipsing all about town on this absolutely gorgeous SPRING-ish day (almost here! almost here!), Rembrandt & Henri Nouwen’s book, “The … Continue reading