- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: stormy weather
We interrupt Virginia’s regularly scheduled blogging with a STORM WARNING: Duck, hide, run for shelter… a storm is on the way (actually, it’s here!) This afternoon while munching lunch, minding my own business (occasionally jotting notes for today’s other blog) … Continue reading
Last night (& well into the morning) Williamsburg was treated (again) to snow, 8 inches of it (last week students missed a whole week of school for 7 inches.) Northerners think we southerners are snow wimps & wimpettes, but our … Continue reading
As Hurricane Sandy crashes upon the East Coast & mixes with a Northeaster, some folks are calling this the storm of the century – certainly one of the most potentially devastating storms we have seen in my lifetime. (We have … Continue reading
“I must set my face to the wind and scatter my handful of seeds. It is no big thing to scatter seeds, but I must have the courage to keep on facing the wind.” (Arab proverb) “Don’t assume that simply … Continue reading