- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Father’s Day
On Father’s Day here’s a post shared awhile back that resonates today… Cherished and adored, two words that remind me of my father. And loved. Although it’s been several years since Papa passed, there’s still a crater-sized hole in my … Continue reading
Cherished and adored, two words that remind me of my father. And loved. Although it’s been three years since Papa passed, there’s still a crater-sized hole in my heart. I don’t think that hole will ever get smaller because Papa … Continue reading
It’s Father’s Day in America – a day we celebrate & honor our fathers by making special meals, playing golf, watching his sport-of-choice, watching movies (shoot-em-ups a manly favorite), giving presents (shirts, socks & maybe something more?) All different ways … Continue reading