- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Pain
That may be a title of a C.S. Lewis book, but, really, it is a problem. PAIN. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Physical pain manifests in many ways (& places): sharp, tingling, zinging, aching, mind-numbing, nauseating pain in … Continue reading