- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Pittsburgh Steelers
Mama & i decided that today we would put up the Christmas Tree. In years past we made quite a production of it since Papa occupied the living room (where the tree goes.) He & Mama enjoyed Christmas music blasting … Continue reading
It’s late & Virginia the Blogger is a bit cross-eyed with holiday shuffling & tireditis (& nite-time Bi-Pap-monitoring-for-Papa hangovers : ) Speaking of Papa, we had that Football Fest thing going on tonight. Football Fests happen quite often in the … Continue reading
I don’t know…(maybe God is still busy trying to sort out the Rules of Rugby!) Today MILLIONS of Americans will gather glued to their TVs to watch the Big Football Game – the Super Bowl – as the New York … Continue reading