- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cakes
The next week or so Virginia is sharing a few posts from her archives (before she learned about things like “tagging.”) Here’s one from her first month of blogging (11 July 2011.) Last weekend I experienced a bad case of … Continue reading
Here’s another archived post from Virginia’s first month of blogging (11 July 2011) Last weekend I experienced a bad case of upside-down pineapple cake blues. After checking the baking progress of a carefully constructed pineapple upside-down cake, it looked done … Continue reading
Here we are, another Friday in Lent. Easter is OTW (two weeks to go?) There’s not much time left to cram what we planned (hoped? contrived?) to accomplish during this penitential season. Those three thick tomes I hoped to read? … Continue reading
Last weekend I experienced a bad case of the upside-downs…literally. After checking the baking progress of a carefully constructed pineapple upside-down cake, it looked done (according to the recipe time, it should have been and then some!) Inverting it upside-down … Continue reading