- Quickie Quote: Being Alive (PERSPECTIVE!)
- Quickie Quote: AUTUMN!
- ImageQuote: PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!
- Transformative (#writing) Grooves in Kentucky!!
- (a little quickie) Pumpkin Spice Humor
- YOU JUST GO ON (Virginia’s thoughts about it…)
- Facing Change: A Flowery Perspective
- 05 September: Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: relationships
In today’s “judgement culture” it’s too easy to close the gates of our hearts to others, especially those with whom we may disagree… “Instead of showing someone the gate, try mending the fence.” Barbara Johnson “Love recognizes no barriers. It … Continue reading
“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.” C.S. Lewis Misery may love company, but not always. Sometimes we are misery martyrs, preferring to wallow in our misery … Continue reading
This photo taken years ago in Petra reminded me of something I highlighted in one of Joan Chittister’s books. “To be able to face the difficulties of our lives, to admit them and resolve them instead of trying to swallow … Continue reading
March is a month of memory milestones for our family: March 8th is the memorial of Papa’s passing, March 15th (today) is my mother’s birthday, and March 17th is my parents’ anniversary. We were so blessed to celebrate Mama’s 80th … Continue reading
In our go-to fairy tales (& costume considerations for Halloween) why do we think ‘they lived happily ever after’ will ever come to be? Will I ever find my prince? Maybe, maybe not. That’s ok, because the trick is to … Continue reading