- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
HaPpY Valentine’s Day! Today doesn’t have to be about sweet tarts and mushy sentiment, but LOVE – the mystical, overwhelming amazing kind. Like this Heavenly galactic rose…. “A Rose made of Galaxies” (Photo credit: NASA’s Hubble, 17 December 2010) Here’s … Continue reading
Once again, it’s Valentine’s Day. In stores, emails, tweets – it’s all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Mushy sentiment to the masses. Sweethearts and sweet tarts (do they still make those little heart-shaped ones?) The thing is, maybe there’s no sweetheart in … Continue reading
Here in the U.S. it’s Valentine’s Day, a special time to dose your sweethearts and mates with some extra loving. But Valentines love can also be shared with your family & friends. Don’t forget roses! & chocolates! (always top of … Continue reading
Not just little ‘ole waves, but GIGANTIC 60-footers knock brave boaters about in the movie, “The Finest Hours.” My brother and I saw it in the theater last weekend. What a fine movie! (Fine because it’s called The Finest Hours … Continue reading
grace, peace & LOVE (the non-mushy kind!)* virginia : ) (*mushy ’tis OK if you’re sweeting your sweetheart!) p.s. Virginia the blogger is dashing (literally) but if you would like to read her take on Valentines day (especially for the … Continue reading