- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: the blues
End of summer holiday weekend? Everyone’s out and about having a grand time. Everyone except Virginia, that is. Such fun plans, niece in town from NYC, family birthday parties to attend to. Instead? Auntie V spent weekend in bed. Oh … Continue reading
Once again, it’s Valentine’s Day. In stores, emails, tweets – it’s all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Mushy sentiment to the masses. Sweethearts and sweet tarts (do they still make those little heart-shaped ones?) The thing is, maybe there’s no sweetheart in … Continue reading