- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Saint Francis of Assisi
Years ago while traipsing around Assisi I came across a little doggie looking a wee bit lost. With his nose to the ground he didn’t seem to notice the signposts that might have helped him along his way… Directionless in … Continue reading
Dick Woodward , 25 October 1930 – 08 March 2014 This was always Papa’s favorite pic (he used it for years in his printed materials until we pointed out, “Daddy you don’t look like that anymore!”) It was taken at … Continue reading
Today we celebrate the life of Saint Francis of Assisi, an incredible man of God who lived a Very Long Time ago yet still has such a Huge Impact on us today – through the amazing Franciscans carrying on his … Continue reading