- Quickie Quote: Ideas (the discussion of)
- Quickie Quote: getting & giving
- Quickie Quote: Being Alive (PERSPECTIVE!)
- Quickie Quote: AUTUMN!
- ImageQuote: PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!
- Transformative (#writing) Grooves in Kentucky!!
- (a little quickie) Pumpkin Spice Humor
- YOU JUST GO ON (Virginia’s thoughts about it…)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: fear
“Fear cuts deeper than swords.” George R.R. Martin This redhead understands what it’s like to be afraid. As a survivor of violence (as posted here previously:#MeToo) I experienced feelings of abject terror, even in broad daylight. For years fear fractured … Continue reading
Sometimes when change is on the horizon, our hearts clam up with fears of all shapes and sizes. Our forward momentum grinds to a halt as we take a fear inventory instead of looking at things with the joy of … Continue reading
“Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love drives out fear.” (I John 4:18) This is something I say over (& over) again: “God’s perfect love drives out fear.” Seems like there’s always something to be … Continue reading
With what’s happened in Charlottesville this weekend (so unbelievable in the sleepy university town where I spent four years as an undergrad) and with our Gospel readings for today (about Peter walking on the water), I dusted off this prayer … Continue reading