- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: overcoming fears
With what’s happened in Charlottesville this weekend (so unbelievable in the sleepy university town where I spent four years as an undergrad) and with our Gospel readings for today (about Peter walking on the water), I dusted off this prayer … Continue reading
It’s so easy to be afraid these days. Bombings killed people senselessly this week in Belgium and Turkey, last month in Nigeria, while today yet another bomb claimed lives in Iraq. My heart and prayers go out to all the … Continue reading
This is a Big Week in the Woodward Home: Today is my Mama’s Birthday and Saturday is my parents’ 56th Wedding Anniversary. ‘Twould not be good of me to give you my Mama’s age (i might Get In Trouble) but … Continue reading