- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Food
SNAPSHOT: & WHATNOT: “A fine beer may be judged with one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure.” A Czech proverb proffering weekend wisdom as sighted in downtown Williamsburg @ DOG Street Pub on Duke of Gloucester Street (that … Continue reading
While visiting Italy awhile back, one of my travel buddies was really into Gelato, the Italian version of ice cream that bursts with flavor. As we visited each city, town, village, (neighborhood), she had to sample the local gelato. It … Continue reading
(or fall down seven times, get up eight!) Whether vegan or not, this post is about choices and willpower (or the lack thereof.) Yes, Virginia was an avid Vegan for three (very long) years. As a long-time vegetarian, my idea … Continue reading
Yesterday morning when I told my brother that home-made mashed potatoes were on our dinner menu, I added, “Shere (our big sis) makes the best mashed potatoes. My mashed potatoes are never as good as hers.” Dwight immediately quipped, “Practice … Continue reading